Explore one of Gothenburg's oldest neighborhoods on a 2-hour walking tour with a local guide. Uncover all the mysteries of the beautifully preserved timber houses, boutique shops, and pleasant cafés in an area that dates back to the mid-17th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Cafe Husaren.Open in Google Maps ⟶