Explore the stunning terrain of Southern Iceland on this exciting activity. Walk across the vast white landscape, seeing amazing ice formations. Learn different techniques from a qualified instructor and feel the adrenaline as you ascend the ice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Private group
Select participants and date
Parking lot in front of Sólheimajökull Glacier, Road 221, South Iceland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 10 years or shoe size 36 EU.
- Appropriate hiking boots or shoes are required.