Discover Wave Break Island on a guided kayak tour where you may spot dolphins and stingrays while paddling. Bush-walk on the island, snorkel among the subtropical fishes, and savor a delicious snack.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guides at the activity provider's launch point located between and opposite 456-486 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters. The meeting point location is not in a shop. Please look for a van and trailer, which will be parked alongside the road on the beach side. Free and unlimited parking is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Personal medication
- Reusable water bottle
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- No previous kayaking experience is required
- Snorkeling visibility and wildlife spotting depends on the weather
- In case the tour needs to be canceled due to weather or because the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered a rescheduling option or a full refund