Explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a full-day ticket. Enjoy entry to the park, daily interactive keeper presentations and animal shows, and join the popular wild lorikeet feeding!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- The Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible, however, some paths may not be suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers, or the mobility impaired
- You can hold a koala and purchase souvenir photographs for an additional cost
- You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the picnic grounds around the park
- The family rate is for 2 adults (14+) and 2 children (3-13). ID will be checked at the gate and additional fees may apply