Experience the thrills of a jet boat adventure at speeds of up to 80 kilometers per hour as you explore the waterways of the Gold Coast. This 55-minute ride provides a unique combination of jet boat maneuvers and sightseeing in the beautiful Broadwater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 55 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience 360-degree spins, high-speed drifting, and other exciting jet boat maneuvers
- Enjoy the only jet boat tour with access to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Be on the lookout for dolphins, wallabies, and birdlife
- Marvel at the views of Sovereign Island’s spectacular multi-million dollar mansions
- 55-minute jet boat ride
- Use of lifejackets and wet weather gear
- Free parking
- Souvenirs (available at additional cost)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Shop 7b, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Queensland 4217Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- Secure storage for your belongings is available during the tour.
- Nothing can be taken on board, other than your sunglasses.
- You will get wet on this ride, so be sure to bring a towel for use afterwards.
- The ride is ECO Tourism Australia-certified, and is Australia’s only eco-approved jetboat ride.