Veer off the beaten track on this guided jet ski tour to North Stradbroke Island. Travel 80km exploring hidden islands, meandering jet ski paradises, dense mangroves and floodplains - a full-on mission that will have you on the edge of your ski!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Ride your own jet ski with training from professional guide
- Zip along the scenic Gold Coast waterways
- Enjoy the sights along a variety of beaches, sandbars and mangroves
- Spot local dolphins, wallabies, turtles and dugongs in their natural habitat
- Enjoy refreshments during your stopover at South Stradbroke Island
- Safety instruction
- Life jackets
- Waterproof containers for valuables
- Food and beverages
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
60 Seaworld drive, mariners cove marina mainbeach 4217Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All customers must be fluent in written English to drive a jet ski
- The age restriction for a passenger is 7 years old
- The legal age to drive your own ski is 16 years old with parental/guardian consent, but individuals between the ages of 12-15 can drive with a parent or guardian on board the jet ski with them.
- All tour times and routes are subject to change due to weather and tidal conditions.
- You must allow an extra 1-hour on top of the tour time for a safety indroduction and practice on the water.