Sail down the river in Goa by night for a different view of the greatest sites of the region. Enjoy music on board as you sail past Adil Shah Palace and the Immaculate Conception Church, getting a look at these area icons by moonlight!
What to Expect
Get a different view of Goa at night on this exclusive 6-hour night tour made specifically for people who love to experience the nocturnal world. Relax on board with drinks and music and head ashore to see some of Goa's attractions!
This very popular cruise brings you to the heart of the Dona Paula Bay. From here you can sail past the Adil Shah Palace, one of the first buildings of Panjim, which was built by the Sultan himself. Then head past the Mae de Deus Church of Aligao, the Immaculate Conception Church, and get some spectacular views of the Panaji city from Altinho hill.
You can dance, party and see some of Goa's best-known attractions before heading back to your hotel later.
- Two bottles of Mineral Water on Board in the vehicle.
- Assistance Services.
- Pick up & Drop from the respective hotel.
- Guide Services.
- Boat Cruise entry ticket
- One Dinner in good restaurant
- All Taxes as per Govt, Rules.
What's Not Included
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
7 days prior to the commencement of the tour: No cancellation charges.
3-6 days prior to date of travel: 50% cancellation charges.
Less than 48 days: No refund.