Visit three castles and a well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. From the comfort of a mini coach and with an experienced guide see some of the main highlights of the Outlander TV series.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW. Stance 23 - 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 5 years
- Only 31 lbs of luggage per person is permitted; this should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants
- With time off the bus, you'll be able to take nature walks, so wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Due to ongoing maintenance work, we're currently unable to visit Doune Castle
- Please note that Midhope Castle will be closed from 2nd May – 9th May (inclusive), 16th May – 27th May (inclusive), and 13th June – 20th June inclusive. During these dates, Midhope will be closed for the entire day
- Partial Closure: 10th May – 15th May, 6th June – 12th June, 21st & 22nd June
- During these dates, there is restricted access to Midhope Castle due to preparation for filming