From Glasgow: Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Tour
- This Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands tour will take you through the Scottish highlands via the legenday Loch Ness
- Explore Loch Ness on board a 5 Star Jacobite cruise
- Pass through the atmospheric Glencoe – site of the infamous 1692 massacre of the MacDonald Clan
- Take advantage of Scotland hospitality at Loch Lomond and the Highland capital of Inverness
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Glencoe (photo stop)
Fort William (lunch)
Boat cruise optional
Urquhart Castle optional
After lunch at Fort William, we continue beneath Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis and into the Great Glen. As well as the Caledonian Canal, and the pretty village of Fort Augustus, you can enjoy spectacular views of Loch Ness.
At Loch Ness, you can explore Urquhart Castle and take a Jacobite cruise, or relax in Dochgarroch. We begin our return journey from Inverness, Capital of the Highlands. Before arriving back on Glasgow, we will cross the Grampian Mountains and the woodland scenery of Perthshire, including the Forest of Atholl.
- A friendly and knowledgeable driver-guide
- Meals and optional extras (i.e. visitor attraction entry fees) are not included
- Optional Extras, such as the Jacobite Cruise and Urquhart Castle
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
• Unfortunately this tour is unsuitable for children under the age of 5