Witness the dramatic beauty of the Scottish Highlands on a full-day trip from Glasgow. Visit famous sites, such as Loch Ness, Glencoe, and Fort William. Learn about the Highlands from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark