Explore the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy and experience the natural beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs on this tour from Glasgow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra to begin the tour. Located opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The Loch Lomond cruise is only available in winter for groups of 6 and over and if this number is not met, an alternative stop will be offered
- Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark