Take 3 days in a small group to explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful places in the Highlands and the romantic island of Skye. Highlights also include Glencoe, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle and the 5 Sisters of Kintail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW (between 23 to 32).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transportation by 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach. Maximum number of participants is 16
- It is recommended you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Accommodation: a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the village of Portree. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the village center - some are located up a fairly steep hill. For individual travelers select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Please note Eilean Donan Castle is closed to the public on the following dates: 3rd, 5th, 6th, 13th, 19th, 25th November 2021 & 3rd December 2021.