Take 3 days in a small group to explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful places in the Highlands and the romantic island of Skye. Highlights also include Glencoe, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle and the 5 Sisters of Kintail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station. Tours depart between stances 23 and 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Accommodation: a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the village of Portree. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the village center - some are located up a fairly steep hill. For individual travelers select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- *Please note that Eilean Donan Castle has reduced opening hours between 1st October and 22nd December, which may affect some tours. The castle is fully closed from 22nd December 2023 until 1st February 2024 (opening date TBC). The castle will also be closed due to weddings on the following dates: November 1st, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 18th, and December 1st & 7th.