Journey to the Isle of Mull and discover a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, history addicts, and seafood connoisseurs. Explore ancient religious sites and unforgettable geological wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW. Tours will depart from a stance located between Stances 23 to 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transportation is by a top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach for a more personal experience
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks and be aware that Scotland can be a wet place
- Accommodation is in small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouse may be up to 20 minutes walk from the city center
- Solo travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours.
- This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items