Discover the beer that built Glasgow’s skyline and bottom line over the last 800 years with a tutored tasting of Scotland’s best beers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Your guide will be standing outside The Blythswood Hotel holding a yellow umbrella • Address: 11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4AD, UK • Please arrive five minutes before your tour startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements should be advised in advance (eg. gluten, vegan, nuts).
- Beer can only be served to guests aged 18+.
- Venues are required to check ID for anyone who appears under 25 years old.