Glasgow: Haunted City Exploration Game and Tour
- Explore the haunted streets of Glasgow with an interactive app
- Experience the city’s spooky squares, bars, and cultural icons
- Solve clues on your phone while unveiling the history of Glasgow
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
Starting from Glasgow Central Station, follow the clues as they lead you from one place to another, giving you exact directions so you won’t need a map, GPS, or a guide. Hear the gruesome history of Glasgow City Chambers, the Merchant City Clock Tower, and the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall among many others. When you solve the clue and guess the answer, the secret story of that place will be unlocked. Along the way, you’ll find horror stories that will give you the chills.
If you are a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group and meet the group at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- The city game available in English
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Start in front of Glasgow Central Station. Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
• It’s recommended to play at night to really experience the haunted city
• The game is only available in English
• You must be at the starting point in order to begin the game
• You can pause at any time and restart from the place you left off
• It will take around 1.5 to 2 hours to complete
• The quest is great for large groups and team events
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)