Discover Glasgow with a local guide during a 1.5-hour walking tour through the city center. See the key sights and learn about how Glasgow became the vibrant city it is today - a must-do activity for anyone visiting Glasgow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the main door to Glasgow City Chambers, the huge building facing George Square. Your guide will be wearing an orange jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour involves a fair bit of walking; although there are breaks, it is recommended to have a basic fitness level