Discover Glasgow on a guided walking tour. Discover the key sights of Glasgow and learn about the rich history and culture with your local, expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the main door to Glasgow City Chambers, the huge building facing George Square. Your guide will be wearing an orange jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour involves a fair bit of walking; although there are breaks, it is recommended to have a basic fitness level