Experience the beauty of Glencoe, Fort William, and the Glenfinnan Viaduct on a guided winter day trip from Glasgow. See the iconic "Harry Potter Bridge" and admire the shores of Loch Shiel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra which is opposite the Buchanan bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark