Explore the Ayrshire Coast, birthplace of Scotland's national poet, Robert Burns, on this full-day tour from Glasgow. Home to Culzean Castle and a romantic countryside, you'll find the region to be as captivating as described in the poems of Robert Burns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
9:30 AM from Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW Stance 23 to 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that an entry fee of £10.50 is payable at Culzean Castle and there is no free alternative at this stop
- Because this tour spends time off the bus and features opportunities to take nature walks, it is recommended that you bring suitable clothing and footwear
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years