Follow in the footsteps of the Impressionist artist Claude Monet and visit the small village of Giverny where he lived until his death.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of " Les Capucines " Giverny, 80 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Pick-up from the train station at Vernon can be arranged on request, subject to availability
- Please note the gardens are wheelchair and stroller accessible, but the house is not