Join an extensive 3 hour tour to discover the monumental city of Girona. Feel transported to the medieval ages while strolling around its Jewish quarter. Explore 2,000 years of history with your knowledgeable local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide beside the River Caffe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Girona has a lot of steps and slops so it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- The guide will explain to you the history of all the monuments of the city from the outside and when the tour finishes if you are interested in a guided visit inside the Cathedral, the Arab Baths or the Museum of Jewish History, the guide can help you with this