Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Braavos and King's landing and stroll through the narrow, cobbled streets of the medieval and Jewish quarter of Girona. Discover the filming locations of season 6 of Game of Thrones and the history of this old city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona old Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes