Explore the history of Gibraltar on a 2.5-hour tour of its Moorish Castle, 100 Ton Gun, Trinity House Lighthouse, and St. Michael’s Caves. Meet the rock's famous Barbary apes, and enjoy panoramic views across to Africa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the coach park in Waterport, GibraltarOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Moorish Castle, Upper Rock Nature Reserve, and Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour