Cruise the Strait of Gibraltar to see wild dolphins in this natural habitat that’s home to 3 species of dolphin. You’re almost guaranteed a sighting! Ride a cable car to the top of the Rock for stunning area views and to see the famous Barbary macaques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Slovak
Select participants and date
Dolphin Adventure office, 9 The Square, Marina Bay (directly behind the Sunborn Yacht Hotel)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will need to collect your cable car ticket from the tour supplier's office before your cable car ride. Return ticket for the cable car is included
- The cable car ticket is open and can be used from 9:30 AM to 7:15 PM from April to October and 1 from 9:30 AM to 5:15 PM from November to March
- Gibraltar is part of the UK, please bring your passport. EU nationals can use their National ID card
- Refreshments are not included