Cruise the Strait of Gibraltar to see wild dolphins in this natural habitat that’s home to 3 species of dolphin. You’re almost guaranteed a sighting! Ride a cable car to the top of the Rock for stunning area views and to see the famous Barbary macaques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Slovak
Select participants and date
Go to the Dolphin Adventure office, directly behind the Sunborn Gibraltar Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Gibraltar is part of the UK, please bring your passport. EU nationals can use their National ID card. Please check your entry requirements
- Refreshments are not included
- The time that you book is the time for your dolphin watch
- You can ride the cable car at your leisure within their opening times, you do not need to book a time for that but you do need to collect your voucher for the cable car experience from the activity provider's Dolphin Adventure offices beforehand
- Dolphin tours depart several times each day from Marina Bay, where you can relax and soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere in one of the many restaurants and bars that line the waterfront