Enjoy a gentle bike ride down the New Zealand Cycle Trail system and discover Otago from aboard your bike. Admire the beautiful landscape of this region, visit historic towns and quaint villages and learn more about all things local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
25 Holloway Street, Clyde, Central Otago, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cycling route comprises very easy terrain and is suitable for all ages
- Distances along the trail are as follows: Auripo to Lauder 10 kilometers; Lauder to Omakau 7 kilometres; Ophir Loop 5 kilometres; Omakau to Chatto Creek 12 kilometres; Chatto Creek to Alexandra 17 kilometres; Alexandra to Clyde (Rail Trail) 8 to 13 kilometers