Embark on a guided walking tour to 6 food spots within Gettysburg. Treat yourself to delectable cheesesteaks, pizzas, and pies at the best eateries and historical haunts popular among the locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Sweet, the Candy Store. They will be dressed in a branded t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tickets can be purchased in person at the Brickhouse Inn, 452 Baltimore Street
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile