Journey through boozy Civil War history and stop for drinks in Gettysburg’s most historic and happening breweries, wineries, cideries and distilleries. Discover the past on this guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in the backyard at The Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast at 452 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325. Please do not park in the Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast back lot. Those spaces are reserved for overnight guests and anyone who is not a guest will be towed. There are public spaces on the side streets and main streets near the inn where you can park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This ticket includes one drink per stop (no hard liquor)