Mingle with the spirits of the Battle of Gettysburg on this chilling, haunted walking tour of the town and surrounding battlefield.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at The Frontyard at The Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast at 452 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg. Your guide will be wearing a US Ghost Adventures T-shirt and carrying a lantern. They will direct you to the starting point of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile