Why not do what you really love when you're on vacation? Practice your swing at the Cayman Islands' only 18-hole golf course and enjoy authentic Mexican food and drinks.
What to Expect
After pickup from your hotel or the port your tour guide will take you on a short drive to the North Sound Golf Course. Located on West Bay Road and approximately 20 minutes away from George Town, this course is the largest and only 18-hole course on the Island.
On arrival you will be greeted by friendly staff and caddies who will then escort you to your carts and provide you with directions and useful tips about the course that may help in your 9 round game. After the game your guide will take you to a famous Mexican Cantina for refreshments and rum shots for the winners (shots on the house). Delicious food is available to purchase if you need a bite. The tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel or at the port.
- Pickup and drop-off (George town and West bay road area only or port)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Golf cart and clubs (Callaway X-Hot clubs)
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Minimum age is 6 years
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund