Spend the day on Grand Cayman and get some free time to relax or avail of the water sports activities at 7 Mile Beach. Discover the unique rock formations of Hell and drive through the new-build town of Camana Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available form the following locations: • 45 Harbour Dr, George Town, Cayman Islands (cruise port). Upon arrival, walk towards the small piazza located next to the North Terminal and across from MargaritaVille restaurant on Harbor Drive, George Town. • Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman, 269 West Bay Road, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands Grand Cayman KY1, 1204, Cayman Islands
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Check-in starts 20 minutes prior to departure time
- Departure times are in local island time
- Grand Cayman is a tender port: please disembark as early as possible to avoid missing your tour. You may request "priority tender" on board your ship
- You should bring cash to spend (USD) and a camera. Visa and MasterCard are also accepted.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring sunblock and dry towels
- If you arrive to the meeting location too early and don't yet see your guides don't panic, there are shops and free Wi-Fi spots within 100 feet from the meeting point where you can wait around and kill time