Portofino & Santa Margherita Small-Group Tour from Genoa
- Take this day Trip to Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure from Genoa's port
- Enjoy a wonderful boat ride on the Ligurian coast
- Taste a Focaccia in Santa Margherita, a local delight
- Stroll around the famous Portofino's Piazzetta
Upon arrival, stroll around the city center and stop for a Focaccia tasting, a true delight! After the visit of "Santa", as the locals refer to it, you will take a boat and enjoy a wonderful ride on the coast to reach Portofino. Once you reach the tiny port, it will be love at first sight! Walk along the seafront and reach the famous Piazzetta, full of cafés and unique pastel colored houses. Your guide will take you to breathtaking viewpoints and give you some free time to shop in Via Roma, a famous street for shopping.
At the end of your tour in Portofino, you will take the boat back to Santa Margherita and once again witness the Ligurian coast, under a new light. From Santa, you will take the train back to Genoa, where the tour ends. Whether you are on a cruise or staying in a hotel, this experience is something you simply can't miss.
- Roundtrip train tickets from Genoa to Santa Margherita
- Boat ride from Santa Margherita to Portofino
- Focaccia tasting and Water
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The guide will stand outside the metro stop 'Principe', holding a sign reading "Portofino and Santa Small Group Tour". If you are coming from the port, the meeting point is 4-minutes walking distance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags