Discover the highlights in Genoa with a smartphone scavenger hunt and walking tour. Complete attraction-based riddles and see sights like St. Syrus’s Basilica and the house of Christopher Columbus.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Begin your tour at St. Syrus’s Basilica (recommended) or anywhere you want. Log in to the app and choose your starting point. There will be no one waiting for you at the starting point, and you can begin your tour at any time. The activity time below is just a suggestion. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ for login details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity requires internet access.
- Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app).
- Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX)
- Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase.
- Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details.
- The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity.
- There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace.
- The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice.
- Walking time: 30min
- Walking distance: 2.3km
- Minimum charge of 2 persons applied