Visit two of Genoa's most iconic sights with this combo ticket. See the most extensive range of aquatic biodiversity in Europe at the Aquarium of Genoa and visit the childhood home of Christopher Columbus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point with any guide. Customer should go directly to the venues. Aquarium of Genoa located in Ponte Spinola Casa di Colombo located in Via di Porta SopranaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- You must reserve a date and time slot to enter the Aquarium prior to your visit. Without showing a valid entrance ticket, access will not be allowed