Join this guided walking tour to discover the many treasures of Genoa’s Old Town. Follow the labyrinth of narrow alleys through the historical city and admire the artwork at the Strada Nuova Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
The starting point of the tour is the Tourist Information Center on via Garibaldi 12r.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will take place in two languages with a bilingual guide
- At the end of the itinerary the guide will introduce the Museums of Strada Nuova to the participants, who will then proceed alone. Please note that the visit to the Museums should be done on the same day of the tour