The Aquarium of Genoa hosts the most extensive range of aquatic biodiversity in Europe. Sail on the sea mammals’ routes in the Pelagos Sanctuary and have a marvellous full immersion into the dolphins’ world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The timeslot chosen during booking is relative to the Whale Watching ticket
- Entrance to the Aquarium of Genoa must be reserved separately after booking
- Your ticket is valid only on the date selected
- Whale-watching tours are subject to suitable sea conditions; the Company and/or the Captain reserve the right to cancel or delay departures due to conditions beyond their control for any other reason they deem important. In case of cancelation, the whale tour portion will be refunded or you could book an alternative departure day or tour
- The excursion lasts some 4 hours from when the boat heads out towards the watery horizon. Please reach your embarkation point at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure
- If there is no sighting of whales or other cetaceans during your cruise, your ticket is valid for another cruise. Please keep it and make a new booking