The Trolley International Tours will take you for a drive to discover the international sector of Geneva and take in beautiful views of Lake Leman.
What to Expect
The Trolley International Tours will take you for a drive around Geneva! It will make you understand the international dimension of Geneva by leading you to the meeting of the buildings of the UN and the International Organizations that work for the good of humanity and peace in the world.
Stops on the tour include
1. UNHCR: United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees
2. ITU: International Telecommunication Union
3. Nations Square
4. WCC: World Council of Churches
5. ERTO: European Radio and Television Organisation
6. ILO: International Labour Office
7. WHO: World Health Organisation
8. Statue of Hidalgo y Costilla
9. ICRC: International Committee of Red Cross
10. UN: United Nations Building
11. WILO: World Intellectual Property Organisation
And many more!
- Commentary in: French - English - German - Italian - Spanish
Know Before You Go
Tours depart every 45 minutes.
Children up to 3 years old are free of charge.