Explore the old town and international districts of Geneva on a 2-hour sightseeing tour, and see top attractions, such as the fountain of Jet d’Eau in Lake Geneva, St. Pierre’s Cathedral, the Flower Clock, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Start Point: Geneva Bus Station (Place Dorcière)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the city tour takes place by bus and the Old Town tour by tram or on foot, depending on availability