Explore the old town and international districts of Geneva on a 3-hour sightseeing tour by foot, boat, and tramway. See top attractions, such as the fountain of Jet d’Eau in Lake Geneva, St. Pierre’s Cathedral, the Flower Clock, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
Start Point: Geneva Bus StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Old Town will be explored by mini-train, in cases where the mini-train is not available you will walk the Old Town