Yvoire is a medieval city built in the early 14th century. Located on the French shore of Lake Geneva, between Geneva and Evian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Geneva bus stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour.
- Please bring your passport.