Taste. Indulge. Explore. Experience Geneva’s chocolate and culture in a deliciously sweet three-hour walking tour. Join this delicious guided chocolate tour of Geneva to experience one-of-a-kind, award-winning chocolate creations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Quai des Bergues 23 at the fountain to the left of the entrance of Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for substitutions for all dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and other food allergies. You’re welcome to join the tour, but you may miss out on a number of tastings. If you leave us a note in your online ticket purchase, alternate tastings will be arranged wherever possible
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability)
- When purchasing tickets, review all booking details carefully as tickets cannot be exchanged
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel the tour, in this case, the tour will be refunded