Take a day tour of the Stutthof Concentration Camp Museum near Gdansk. Built in 1939, it was the last concentration camp to be freed in 1945 by the Soviet Army. Join this private tour to tour the grounds and learn more about the history of the camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Experience a testimony of the Holocaust during WWII
- Tour the camp to see its gas chamber, crematorium, prisoner barracks, and more
- Learn about the liberation of the camp by the Soviet Army
- English, German, or Russian-speaking guide
- Foreign language-speaking driver
- Entrance to the Stutthof Museum (closed Mondays)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Meeting Point: your hotel in Gdansk
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking.