Learn about 20th-century history, Poland's first concentration camp, and its impact on the local population. Hear about the Holocaust in Poland. Visit the Museum of the Second World War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- Private group available
Select participants and date