Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population. Hear about the holocaust in Poland and discover the highlights of Gdansk Old Town with a private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, English, German, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- Private group available
Select participants and date