Take a tour of the Polish port city of Gdansk, and learn about its history. Westerplatte is the place where WWII began. But primarily it is now a place of memory about the real heroes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
- Pickup optional
- Pick up at your accommodation or cruise port in Gdansk,Sopot or Gdynia
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the Green Gate (Zielona Brama), Długi Targ 24, 80-828 Gdańsk - from the city side. It's really important to be on time!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information