Enjoy a 5-hour tour from Gdansk to Malbork Castle, the largest red brick gothic castle in the world. Admire the beautiful architecture, learn about the history of the castle, and admire the “History of Amber” exhibition in the castle’s cellars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Visit Malbork Castle, the biggest red brick gothic castle in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a guided tour around the castle and admire the beautiful architecture
- Learn about life in the past times, see old technical devices, and view the Collection of Past Arms
- Admire the "History of Amber” exhibition in the castle’s cellars
- Foreign language speaking guide or audio guide (subject to availability)
- Entrance fee to Malbork Castle including the "History of Amber" exhibition (closed on Mondays)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Meeting point: at your hotel in Gdansk.
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking.