Spend the day exploring Gdansk's shipyard area as you learn about the history and consequences of the PRL period with a private guide. Visit the impressive interactive museum dedicated to the history of communism in Poland at the Solidarity Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, English, German, Polish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Gdansk Old Town
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
In front of Three Crosses Monument, Plac Solidarności, 80-001 GdańskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that pick-up from your hotel is only possible from the Gdansk Old Town - guests from outside the Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange their own transportation when making a reservation
- Guests who don't require pick-up should meet the guide in front of the Three Crosses Monument, Plac Solidarności, 80-001 Gdańsk