Learn about the historical relationship between Poland and Germany on a guided walking tour of the Old Town of Gdansk. Explore the good years and bad as you learn about famous former residents and explore the culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from your hotel or port in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date