Rent an audio guide device to help you make the most of your visit to 1,000-year-old Gdansk. Choose from over 20 sites and 40 audio guide tracks and receive a special gift map.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Polish, German, Russian
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up type: Meeting point & drop-off location Meeting point 1: Location of Audio Guide Gdansk collection point: Gdansk Tourist Information Center Ul. Długi Targ 28/29, Gdańsk 80-830 Opening hours 15. May - 31. December 2020: 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday - Sunday) Drop-off/End Point: Same place - Ul. Długi Targ 28/29, Gdańsk 80-830Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The earlier you arrive at the Tourist Information point, the more time you have for your Audio Guide walk.
- You are free to do as you please during your Audio Guide walk — i.e. visit a bar or restaurant (meals or drinks not included in the price of the ticket)