Take a tour of the Polish port city of Gdansk, and learn about its history and struggles through the decades. Starting at Westerplatte, where WWII began, visit this beautiful city's most important landmarks in its long struggle for freedom and justice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby holding a sign with your name on it. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please choose your tour language when making your booking.